KASANA Collective is a shared kitchen. This dynamic business is a hub of culinary creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, embracing the talents of fresh new food producers. Participants in KASANA Collective are independent business owners operating their own business with their own business licenses, but sharing production space.
The KASANA Kitchen
A certified, spacious, food-processing facility. The KASANA Kitchen includes cooking, preparation areas, as well as a cooler, freezer, dry storage area, and multiple dishwashing rooms, and also access to a loading dock.
Hours and Availability:
The KASANA Kitchen is open 24 hours daily.
- Signed application and deposit
- Signed Kitchen Use Agreement
- Signed Kitchen Rental Policy Handbook
- Signed Nondisclosure and Non-Compete Agreements
- Proof of Insurance in product liability / workers comp and auto.
- SafeServe Certificate
- Licenses: City of Milwaukee, WI DATCP, FDA (if appropriate), WI Business License
- $15/hour 40 Hour/Month Minimum 6 Month Lease
- $200 deposit due at signing of lease
- $600 due at First of Each Month
- Any additional hours over 40 hours a month will be billed at $15/hour paid on the First of the following month with regular rent
- $13/hour 70 Hour/Month Minimum 6 Month Lease
- $500 deposit due at signing of lease
- $910 due at First of Each Month
- Any additional hours over 70 hours a month will be billed at $13/hour paid on the First of the following month with regular rent
SPECIAL EVENT / ONE-TIME PARTICIPANT
- $30/hour, 6 Hour Minimum
- $200 deposit due (refunded by check three days after use)
- Payment and Deposit due when signing lease
Shared Kitchen Use Agreement
KASANA Collective Kitchen Participant Application Form (PDF)